Monday, May 28, 2012

Ross Todd Registration Now Open

Great news today, registration is now open for the Ross Todd seminars.  Please go to our website for all the details and online registration.  Your organization will receive an invoice once you have registered.

I have attached the event flyer (also available online) for you to have a look at.  I always find it helpful to include documents like this with my PD request, it's good for the committee making the decision to have all the facts.

If for some reason you are unable to register online, please contact me for assistance. 

Thank you, I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible at these events. 

Lisa Salter
lsalter@ruawaicollege.school.nz

SLANZA Te Tai Tokerau representative
www.slanza.org.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment